Isnin, 2 Februari 2009

Percubaan..test 1 2 3...

Ketua JPMC Driffter Club a.k.a Hadi

Brunei's Next top model

Above are some of my testing shoot...It's just like a science experiment..ehehe..I have been enamored with my Nikon D60 since I bought it yesterday. I've spent countless hours looking through its lens. I want to share my perspective through that lens. hehe. The camera is a simple device, that lets you control focus, the amount, and intensity of light . Yet the pictures the camera takes are so much more than just depictions. A picture can set a mood and inspire emotions. A picture can tell a story. A picture tells a story and uncovers details much the same way as a microscope yields clues about a tissue in its glare.........As the picture of Hadi, millions of story behind it..hehehe.....

Tiada ulasan: